RFK Jr. Continues Ballot Access Fight as Speculation Mounts He Will Exit Race
By Jeff Louderback MINEOLA, N.Y.—While speculation mounts that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will drop out of the presidential race on Aug. 23 and back former President Donald Trump, the independent candidate told reporters outside of a Long Island courtroom on Aug. 21 that he will be on the ballot in New York and all 50 states. Kennedy said he was scheduled to hold campaign events this week in…
More Stories
Israel, Turkey Continue Dispute Over Syria After Airbase Strike
By Evgenia Filimianova Israel and Turkey have deepened their dispute over Syria after Israel defended its strike on a Syrian...
First Lady Unveils Racing Collaboration, $2 Million in ‘Fostering the Future’ Scholarships
By Travis Gillmore WASHINGTON—First Lady Melania Trump held her first public event in about two months at the White House...
US Unemployment Claims Unexpectedly Dropped Last Week
By Andrew Moran The number of Americans submitting applications for unemployment benefits unexpectedly declined last week for the first time...
A Tale of 2 Straits: Global Shippers Prefer Washington’s Version Over Tehran’s
By John Haughey With the Aug. 17 expiration of the 60-day memorandum of understanding between the United States and Iran,...
Karmelo Anthony Seeks Retrial in Texas Track Meet Stabbing Case
By Stacy Robinson Karmelo Anthony is asking a newly appointed Texas judge to grant him a retrial after he was...
UAE Halts All Iranian Trade After 2 Missiles Launched From Iranian Territory
By Jill McLaughlin The United Arab Emirates (UAE) halted all trade with Iran after officials determined two missiles detected earlier...
