Biden Admin Walks Back Claim it Notified Iraq of Strikes; Civilian Deaths Reported
By Andrew Thornebrooke The Biden administration said on Feb. 5 it did not inform Iraqi leadership that it would bomb targets in the nation as part of its retaliation for a drone attack in Jordan that killed three U.S. service members. White House officials previously told reporters Iraq had been notified of the strikes but changed that position after Iraqi officials accused the United…
More Stories
Why Businesses Choose Virtual Offices in NYC
Manhattan is one of the most expensive real estate markets in the world, and yet thousands of companies plant their...
What are the Three Goals of Cybersecurity? A Complete Guide on the CIA Triad
With the continuously moving environment, the need for cybersecurity has increased. Digital life is growing faster than ever. One weak...
Why Teens Are Struggling to Find Summer Jobs
By Troy Myers Joslyne Baird has been looking for a job for about a year to help her family pay...
Pentagon Awards Major Tomahawk Missile Contract
By Timothy Frudd The Department of War announced a major contract with a U.S. defense contractor on Aug. 17 to...
DOJ Opens Path to Restore Federal Gun Rights for 30 Million Americans
By Tom Gantert The Justice Department announced on Aug. 17 a new process that will allow eligible individuals prohibited from...
China Used Sex, Donations, Planted Interns to Influence US Political System: Declassified Docs
By Travis Gillmore WASHINGTON— Nearly 150 pages of newly declassified FBI documents paint the clearest picture yet of the relationship...
